1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR
In February 1995 Mitsubishi released the Evolution III. New, more aggressive styling and a new nose moulding improved the air supply to the radiator, intercooler and brakes. New side skirts and rear bumper moldings and a larger rear spoiler were added to reduce lift. The engine was improved and had a higher compression ratio than before, and a new turbocharger compressor (65 mm to 68 mm), which resulted in a power output of 270 bhp (201 kW) at 6,250 rpm, 309 N⋅m (228 lb⋅ft) at 3,000 rpm.
The Evolution III finally brought home the championship, and continued to be successful in WRC Rallies from 1996 to 1999, mostly in the hands of Finnish driver Tommi Mäkinen, clinching driver's titles in four-consecutive seasons from 1996 to 1999 (in Evolutions III, IV, V, and VI).
This is truly a collector's car with such low mileage and in great condition. Interstate buyers welcomed!
- Grade 4B
- Mileage: 24,986kms
- Comes with logbooks, manuals and spare keys
- Winter Package (under chassis anti-rust coating from factory)
- Extremely clean inside out
- Fresh new tyres
- Full mechanical check over and approved 👌 by an early Evo specialist workshop
- All plastic under trays and front diffuser still intact and in great condition
- Has JDM double din head unit with Bluetooth, reverse camera and dash cam