1996 Toyota Supra RZ
The Supra Mk.4 was revered on the streets and circuits, designed with a focus on balancing motorsports performance and everyday usability. Its legendary 2JZ-GTE engine is highly praised, but the JZA80 chassis, engineered to be a powerful grand tourer with front engine rear-wheel drive layout, is often overlooked. While some critics compare it unfavorably to the Skyline GTR's ATTESSA drivetrain, the Supra's handling shines at sensible power levels, with sharp steering and a strong chassis. The iconic design resembles a Great White shark closing in on its prey, making it a classic 90s beauty.
Here we have a well kept example, with sensible and rare modifications, while retaining its true dual usage as a grand tourer.
The nitty gritty:
- 1996 RZ import and complied back in 2008
- Original silver paint needs TLC in few areas
- Factory Recaro SR3 with Confetti pattern
- Factory RZ "big brakes"
- T70 .86 rear housing single turbo conversion
- Turbo smart wastegate
- HKS front mount Intercooler
- Custom 3” front pipe
- HKS Carbon Ti Catback exhaust
- Clutchmasters FX4000 HD clutch (fitted back in March 2022 by previous owner)
- Ohlins coilovers with Swifts 12kg springs
- Titan rear sway bars
- DBA 4000 brake rotors
- Hawk brake pads
- TRD strut braces
- TRD dash cluster dials
- HKS 50th anniversary floor mats will be come with sale
- Wedsports TC105X
- 18x9.5 +25 front
- 18x10.5 +25 rear
- Toyo Proxes R888R
- 245/35R18 front
- 275/30R18 Rear
Now is the time to pick up a good honest one before they truly become collectable.
This example here has recently had a mechanical refresh due to neglected maintenance items by the previous owner.
- Rear Main Seals
- Pump Seal
- 2 x Engine Mounts
- Water Pump
- Cam Cover Seals
- Water Catch Can
- Top Radiator Hose
- Bottom Radiator Hose
- Power Steering Hose & O'Ring Labour
- Remove Engine & Fit
- Reseal Sump
- Latest dyno run 396HP/295kw ATW
comes with balance of NSW registration excluding government stamp duty
We can ship to anywhere in the Australia!
We are negotiable on inspection!
Interstate buyers and mechanical inspections welcomed!
To arrange a viewing or learn more about this groovy Mini Mayfair, please call us at 02 9790 2996 or PM directly
Location: Unit 10, 120 Hume Highway, Chullora, NSW