2019 Suzuki Alto WORKS
Practical? Seats four adults, and it has plenty of headroom
Fun? HKS BOV goes pssh pssh, so yes.
Enjoyable? Recaro front seats and a 5 speed manual box, so obviously.
Goes like stink? Sounds like it does!
Yes, that is the Suzuki Alto Works; a humdrum kei car with the wick turned up to 11 from factory. Inside this example, you'll find an assortment of mods that a very discerning and tasteful gentleman once owned it. From the HKS EVC6, the lowered driver's seat rail for better ergonomics, this Alto Works feels just right from the get go.
Under the bonnet, the classic HKS SSQV and signature pod filter dominates the bay, and at the rear a 5ZIGEN SP Street catback trumpets its arrival...tastefully, of course.
- Recaro SR7 bucket seats with lower seat rails on driver side
- Precise and light 5 speed manual gearbox
- HKS EVC6 boost controller with matching HKS Power Editor tune
- HKS intake and SSQV for hilarious turbo noises
- Low mileage at only 35,000kms
- Logbooks, manuals, spare keys with grade 5A auction record
$28,990 with 12 months NSW rego or best offer excluding government costs.
We can ship to anywhere in the world!
We are negotiable on inspection!
Interstate buyers and mechanical inspections welcomed!
To arrange a viewing or learn more about this super fun Suzuki Alto Works, please call us at 02 9790 2996 or PM directly
Location: Unit 10, 120 Hume Highway, Chullora, NSW